i'm sorry I broke your teapot
_____I have another one
A. Be careful.
B. Thats OK
C With pleasure
D. Thats right
2. We should bear in mind___have set out and make our effort to achieve greate achievement in the new era.
3, ---do you mind if I ask you some questions?
_____But I am occupied at the moment
B Yes, please
C. No problem
D. Never mind
4.By no means__B_while losing sight of potential problems
A. we should rest and seek comfort
B should we rest and seek comfort
C. rest and seek comfort should we
D. rest and seek comfort we should
5. Over the past several decades, governments at all levels___ no efforts to improve peoples living conditions
C had spared
D have spared
6.____ the blueprint into reality will be a new Long March. The road ahead will be very long
but time waits for no man
D Being trans lated
7. No success can be compared with____ of helping your students achieve their dreams
8. Scientists in California think they may have discovered a way to____the aging process
B. put off
C put out
9. We have many manufacturing bases across the country,____ most are unmanned factories
A. for what
B. of that
C for which
D of which
10. Sitting by the window of the train, you can have a better____.
I1, china's railway technology is____to boosting integration, trade and industrialization in Africa.
12. New measures are introduced to ensure that the business runs____
13. " If winter comes, can spring be far behind"is the last line of the poem_____
written by the British poet Shelley
A Ode to the westw
B Ode to a nightingale
C Ode on Melancholy
D Ode on intimations of immorality
14.____you are swimming, running, or practicing yoga, regular exercise can make for a great nights sleep
15.The excrcisc is____he abilities of the students. it's too difficult
16. Which is following was written by John Steinbeck, the foremost novelist of the Great Depressingof1930s?
A. The Sound and the Fury
B The Great Gatsby
C. The Grapes of wrath
D. The Scarlet Letter
17. Whictr of the following activities is Not suitable for a-warm-up activity for Children in an English class?
A. Saying a rhyme
B.Giving duty report
C Doing a TPR activity
D. Filling in the blank
18. The consonant____an be described as voiceless, bilabial and stop
19.The war between England and france that lasted intermittently from 1337 to 1453 is called____the causes of which were partly territorial and partly economic
A. the Opium War
B. the Hundred years' War
C the french Wars
D. The wars of the roses
22. Confucian love starts from loving one's family and other people, to loving all living things inthe world. Humans and other living things are of the same kind.
President Xi said,"A nation will prosper only when its young people thrive. A country with full of hope have a great tomorrow. Please write a composition about "teacher's mission in new era. The composition should consist of 1. What responsibility do the teachers bear? 2. What to do accomplish the objective