( ) 10. It’s too expensive. Please give me a ___ one
A. cheap B. empty C. strong D. beautiful
( )11. A：Can you play the violin? B：_____
A. Yes , I can’t. B. No , I can’t. C. No , I can. D. Yes, I do.
( ) 12. Who is_____, Li Ming, Liu Yang or Wang Lin?
A. the tallest B. taller C. the tall D. the taller
( )13. A：Are they your classmates? B：_______
A.Yes , they aren’t. B. Yes , they’re C. No , they are. D. No , they aren’t.
( )14.The big ball is _____than the small one.
A. light B. lighter C. lightest D. the lightest
( ) 15. Jim and I _____going to the park..
A. am B. are C. is D. be
( ) 16. We are going to play football ________.
A. afternoon B. this afternoon C. morning D. in this morning
( ) 17. ______ are the biggest animals on land.
A. Monkeys B. Pandas C. Tigers D. Elephants
( ) 18. Let me ___ you.
A. helped B. help C. helps D. to help
( ) 19. A：Where did you buy it? B：I ____ it in the supermarket.
A. bought B. buy C. buys D. to buy
( ) 20.Where the apples?
A. is B. am C. are D. be
四、 连线 (5分)
1.What color is it? A. It’s 8：00.
2. Where are you from? B. He’s Billy.
3. What time is it now? C. China.
4. Are you Mr. Green? D. Yellow.
5. Who is the boy? E. Yes , I am.
1. A: ________ me, Are you Mr. Green? B: No, _____ not.
2. A: Hello! This is Annie. May I _____ to Linda?
B: I’m sorry. She _____ at home.
3. A：Happy New Year! B: _____ _____ _____ !
4. A：Thank you very much. B: You are ______ .
5. A：Sit down, ____. B: ______.
1. I go to school by bike.(就画线部分提问)
_____ do you go to school?
2. He is going to eat breakfast (变为否定句)
He _____ ______ going to eat breakfast.
3.I am Jack.(变为同义句)
_____ _____is Jack.
4.She is 12 (就画线部分提问)
______ ______ is she?
5. I have some new books .(变为一般疑问句)
_____ you ____ _____ new books ?
Wang Dong is my best friend. We are in the same class. He’s taller than me. I’m thinner than him. His hair is shorter than mine. I’m younger than him.
We both have new bags and pencil-boxes, but my bag is smaller than his . His bag is heavier than mine. He often puts some toys in it. After class, we often play games together. He is very funny. I go to school with him every day.
( )1. We often play games together after school.
( )2. My bag is bigger than his .
( )3. We both have new bags and rulers.
( )4.Wang Dong is taller than me.
( )5. I go home with him every day.